QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Who is Fuse Fleet?
How is Fuse Fleet different?
Who is Recoversure?
Who is Greater Than?
How does Greater Than's technology work?
What are some key numbers?
- The AI measures approximately 3.6 billion data sets per hour. This is around 24,000,000 more times per hour than traditional measuring of road safety. The result is a DriverDNA that condenses the data into one solid number for crash probability.
- Driver data is processed and verified from more than 106 countries and 1,600 cities.
- The experience is equivalent to 855,000 man-years of driving
- The AI has discovered over 7 billion unique DriverDNAs.
What is telematics?
How does data analytics work?
How do I connect my telematics?
Does Fuse Fleet provide telematics services?
How does it work if I don't have a telematics provider and I'm interested in behaviour-based insurance?
How is data being transferred?
What is a crash-score?
What data is used to calculate crash-score?
How can you calculate a crash-score using just GPS data?
Does this work for passenger cars as well as light commercial vehicles?
How can Fuse help you?
- In partnership with Greater Than, we help you select drivers for training in order to make sure the action is optimised for accident reductions and providing a solid return on investment.
- By selecting the drivers that show the highest crash probability, you also ensure that the optimal number of accidents are prevented.
- By develop drivers and preventing accidents, driver well-being is also improved.
- When using the assistance of the tool, you also get feedback on efficiency of training and what kind of training that has the biggest impact on accident preventions.
- As a rule of thumb, we identify 15% of the drivers that cause 50% of the accidents. Please refer to the video for more details: https://youtu.be/crPERiyR-BI
What have other companies accomplished?
- A fleet in UK, operating in the heavy trucking segment with approximately 1,000 drivers reduced driver turn over from 12% to 5.5% in less than 8 months.
- A last mile delivery operation in Sweden with approximately 1,400 drivers reduced from 22 down to 12 accidents per month in less than 9 months.
- A van subscription fleet of around 9,000 vehicles managed to arrange dynamic per km insurance pricing, improving cash flow and reduces cost by 7%.
How is Fuse Fleet different?
How do your insurance policies work?
How does Fuse's behaviour-based insurance work?
- Firstly, using data analytics we gather fleet, claims and general insurance information from you for quotation purposes.
- Secondly, via your telematics provider and the power of AI, we convert your fleet GPS data into crash probability scores to determine your insurance premium.
- Finally, our dashboard offers easy-to-understand management insights and visibility into potential high-risk scenarios.
What type of vehicles are covered by Fuse Fleet?
What type of vehicles are not covered by Fuse Fleet?
- High-end prestige vehicles
- Modified vehicles
- Collectible vehicles
- Custom vehicles
- Heavy commercial vehicles
- Plant machinery vehicles
- Courier vehicles
What risks cannot be underwritten by Fuse?
- Asbestos, i.e. vehicles rented for the carriage of asbestos or asbestos products
- Agricultural equipment, i.e. tractors and combine harvesters
- Armoured vehicles
- Buses (over 30 passengers)
- Driving instructors
- Tow trucks
- Earthmoving equipment
- Emergency vehicles
- Exotic vehicle fleets